KillerBeeMoto_imp
First service completed
Hah. The gold forks are a little too blingy.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yeah, apart from when it was hotter than Greece and Italy, like last summer.Cormanus_imp said:Nice looking bike, Jesse.
While Tortuga is probably right about not riding in sandals, he's also jealous coming as he does from a country where it is seldom possible to wear anything but fur-lined boots!

Yeah, apart from when it was hotter than Greece and Italy, like last summer.Tortuga_imp said:Yeah, apart from when it was hotter than Greece and Italy, like last summer.Cormanus_imp said:Nice looking bike, Jesse.
While Tortuga is probably right about not riding in sandals, he's also jealous coming as he does from a country where it is seldom possible to wear anything but fur-lined boots!
At least I don't have to check my 'fur lined boots' for spiders and snakes every time I put them on....
(Bloody cons need telling occasionally)![]()
Yeah, apart from when it was hotter than Greece and Italy, like last summer.Pterodactyl_imp said:Yeah, apart from when it was hotter than Greece and Italy, like last summer.Tortuga_imp said:Yeah, apart from when it was hotter than Greece and Italy, like last summer.Cormanus_imp said:Nice looking bike, Jesse.
While Tortuga is probably right about not riding in sandals, he's also jealous coming as he does from a country where it is seldom possible to wear anything but fur-lined boots!
At least I don't have to check my 'fur lined boots' for spiders and snakes every time I put them on....
(Bloody cons need telling occasionally)![]()
At least I don't have to check my 'fur lined boots' for spiders and snakes every time I put them on....
(Bloody cons need telling occasionally)![]()
Tortuga, how's the cricket team mate? Still undergoing grief therapy counselling? :hello:
By the way, those of you not directly involved in the Anglo-Australian war (one of the longest conflicts in the history of the entire Cosmos) should know that we secretly, very secretly, love them.
Cheers

All good. Ordered a shirt through Etsy. BTW I'd never heard of 'Etsy' before. Might be worth a link on your home page for us poor Australians!KillerBeeMoto_imp said:Hi, Jesse from KillerBeeMoto. Just wanted to provide some info on the shirts.
We use American Apparel by default but if you wish to use another brand such as Gildan we can accommodate you. Also with AA shirts they run on the small side compared to Gildan/Anvil shirts so please be aware you may need to order a size up.
I am 6'2, 190, athletic and I can wear both L and XL. So I am right in the middle between sizes. I have a size chart with real people on it to help.
I also ship globally. The main website should allow it but if not ETSY can definitely take care of it. Sorry for the issue.
If you do place an order I will likely contact you to verify size. Thanks, I hope you like the shirts. I plan on drawing a front view version in the near future once I finish the URAL/SideCar I am working on.
P.S. Also unless there are any questions I wont bug you guys with advertising. I do ride but BMW Airheads and the newer R NINE T.
Jesse
KillerBeeMoto.Com

Sorry I probably didn't look that hard. It wasn't a criticism, just might be a way for you to sell more products as some people would give up.KillerBeeMoto_imp said:Cool. I do have a link but it is lost in the menu. I need to do something more prominent. Thanks.
I assume you picked the size you want knowing that American Apparel shirts run smaller in size on average compared to Gildan/anvil?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I ordered a couple myself. These are really nice looking shirts.The ferret_imp said:2 shirts ordered
Shirts not shorts lol


Phew!The ferret_imp said:2 shirts ordered
Shirts not shorts lol
