CB1100 Apparel

well, yea, but ....... I wasn't going to mention that cause you may have liked them
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Nice looking bike, Jesse.

While Tortuga is probably right about not riding in sandals, he's also jealous coming as he does from a country where it is seldom possible to wear anything but fur-lined boots!
Yeah, apart from when it was hotter than Greece and Italy, like last summer.

At least I don't have to check my 'fur lined boots' for spiders and snakes every time I put them on....

(Bloody cons need telling occasionally) :D
 
Tortuga_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Nice looking bike, Jesse.

While Tortuga is probably right about not riding in sandals, he's also jealous coming as he does from a country where it is seldom possible to wear anything but fur-lined boots!
Yeah, apart from when it was hotter than Greece and Italy, like last summer.

At least I don't have to check my 'fur lined boots' for spiders and snakes every time I put them on....

(Bloody cons need telling occasionally) :D
Yeah, apart from when it was hotter than Greece and Italy, like last summer.

At least I don't have to check my 'fur lined boots' for spiders and snakes every time I put them on....

(Bloody cons need telling occasionally) :D
Tortuga, how's the cricket team mate? Still undergoing grief therapy counselling? :hello:

By the way, those of you not directly involved in the Anglo-Australian war (one of the longest conflicts in the history of the entire Cosmos) should know that we secretly, very secretly, love them.

Cheers
 
Pterodactyl_imp said:
Tortuga_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Nice looking bike, Jesse.

While Tortuga is probably right about not riding in sandals, he's also jealous coming as he does from a country where it is seldom possible to wear anything but fur-lined boots!
Yeah, apart from when it was hotter than Greece and Italy, like last summer.

At least I don't have to check my 'fur lined boots' for spiders and snakes every time I put them on....

(Bloody cons need telling occasionally) :D
Yeah, apart from when it was hotter than Greece and Italy, like last summer.

At least I don't have to check my 'fur lined boots' for spiders and snakes every time I put them on....

(Bloody cons need telling occasionally) :D
Tortuga, how's the cricket team mate? Still undergoing grief therapy counselling? :hello:

By the way, those of you not directly involved in the Anglo-Australian war (one of the longest conflicts in the history of the entire Cosmos) should know that we secretly, very secretly, love them.

Cheers
Yeah, apart from when it was hotter than Greece and Italy, like last summer.

At least I don't have to check my 'fur lined boots' for spiders and snakes every time I put them on....

(Bloody cons need telling occasionally) :D
Tortuga, how's the cricket team mate? Still undergoing grief therapy counselling? :hello:

By the way, those of you not directly involved in the Anglo-Australian war (one of the longest conflicts in the history of the entire Cosmos) should know that we secretly, very secretly, love them.

Cheers
Yeah, Mr T. I'll give you that. I was there last summer and had the shorts and sandals on all the time. I think I might have been there in '75 too—the last half way decent summer you had. :D
 
KillerBeeMoto_imp said:
Hi, Jesse from KillerBeeMoto. Just wanted to provide some info on the shirts.

We use American Apparel by default but if you wish to use another brand such as Gildan we can accommodate you. Also with AA shirts they run on the small side compared to Gildan/Anvil shirts so please be aware you may need to order a size up.

I am 6'2, 190, athletic and I can wear both L and XL. So I am right in the middle between sizes. I have a size chart with real people on it to help.

I also ship globally. The main website should allow it but if not ETSY can definitely take care of it. Sorry for the issue.

If you do place an order I will likely contact you to verify size. Thanks, I hope you like the shirts. I plan on drawing a front view version in the near future once I finish the URAL/SideCar I am working on.

P.S. Also unless there are any questions I wont bug you guys with advertising. I do ride but BMW Airheads and the newer R NINE T.

Jesse
KillerBeeMoto.Com
All good. Ordered a shirt through Etsy. BTW I'd never heard of 'Etsy' before. Might be worth a link on your home page for us poor Australians! :thumbsup:
 
Cool. I do have a link but it is lost in the menu. I need to do something more prominent. Thanks.

I assume you picked the size you want knowing that American Apparel shirts run smaller in size on average compared to Gildan/anvil?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
KillerBeeMoto_imp said:
Cool. I do have a link but it is lost in the menu. I need to do something more prominent. Thanks.

I assume you picked the size you want knowing that American Apparel shirts run smaller in size on average compared to Gildan/anvil?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry I probably didn't look that hard. It wasn't a criticism, just might be a way for you to sell more products as some people would give up.

I think sizing at medium should be fine, I'm 5''8' 150 pounds, slim build.

Cheers
 
No worries mate! You've got some pretty cool shirts designs and other things for sale so I hope it all goes well for you. I'll pass the word around to my other riding buddies.

Cheers
 
2 shirts ordered

Shirts not shorts lol
 
Thanks all. International orders take longer than usual. Not sure why but it should take about 10 business from when I post tracking to your order. Sorry about that.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Nice - but unfortunately the shipping costs to Germany is 22 USD which means that the stamp on the box is more expensive than the t-shirt inside. :(
 
Go to Etsy.com. Shipping is only 14.50 or less. I need to futz with my shipping tool for international orders I guess.

What did you try to order? Mug?
I am under KillerBeeMoto at Etsy.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I received my T-shirts today and they really look great. Thanks, Jesse!
 
Back
Top