CB1100 Apparel

Awesome find Joola. I'm ordering!

Actually thats a CB 1100 EX ( with spokes, not mags)

Tan on black with text and black on white without text short sleeve Ts
 
Bloody heretics! What exactly is wrong with the standard?
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Bloody heretics! What exactly is wrong with the standard?
Mate, that stuff is haute couture. You know, sorta classy. Us '10 model owners get the Target stuff, or maybe 50 baht in a Thai street stall:(

Cheers
 
Pterodactyl_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Bloody heretics! What exactly is wrong with the standard?
Mate, that stuff is haute couture. You know, sorta classy. Us '10 model owners get the Target stuff, or maybe 50 baht in a Thai street stall:(

Cheers
What? This sort of kit?

ebbd8b46021cfdb4e09d774030489372.jpg
 
Looks great! I want one... No good shipping to Australia straight from the website, looks like I'll have to contact the shop..
 
Thread starter
Aussie_imp said:
Looks great! I want one... No good shipping to Australia straight from the website, looks like I'll have to contact the shop..
They also have an Etsy page under the same name. Might try there too.
 
Hi, Jesse from KillerBeeMoto. Just wanted to provide some info on the shirts.

We use American Apparel by default but if you wish to use another brand such as Gildan we can accommodate you. Also with AA shirts they run on the small side compared to Gildan/Anvil shirts so please be aware you may need to order a size up.

I am 6'2, 190, athletic and I can wear both L and XL. So I am right in the middle between sizes. I have a size chart with real people on it to help.

I also ship globally. The main website should allow it but if not ETSY can definitely take care of it. Sorry for the issue.

If you do place an order I will likely contact you to verify size. Thanks, I hope you like the shirts. I plan on drawing a front view version in the near future once I finish the URAL/SideCar I am working on.

P.S. Also unless there are any questions I wont bug you guys with advertising. I do ride but BMW Airheads and the newer R NINE T.

Jesse
KillerBeeMoto.Com
 
Thanks for that helpful information, Jesse. We'd probably be interested in hearing about your rides and even looking at photos of them. Speaking entirely for myself, as I get older picture books are again becoming attractive!
Pterodactyl_imp said:
Please note the sock roll over the boots. Classy huh!!!

Cheers
Mate, it's a fine look.

I assume it's Blue Mountains in the background, they look pretty good too.
 
Sure. Below is the first new bike I have ever purchased. I also have a R75/7 and am converting a 1986 BMW R65 Monolever into a cafe racer while also restoring it. I bought it so I could learn the ins and outs of airheads. The newer bikes I have a hard time working on because of the computers and all the new fangled gadgetry. The R Nine T is fairly simple compared to the other BMW's.

I did look at the Honda CB1100 but in the end I kept it all in the same family. Plus I have a BMW mechanic here in town in case the S hits the Fan.

I normally wear full riding gear. The pic is from delivery day.
 
KillerBeeMoto_imp said:
Sure. Below is the first new bike I have ever purchased. I also have a R75/7 and am converting a 1986 BMW R65 Monolever into a cafe racer while also restoring it. I bought it so I could learn the ins and outs of airheads. The newer bikes I have a hard time working on because of the computers and all the new fangled gadgetry. The R Nine T is fairly simple compared to the other BMW's.

I did look at the Honda CB1100 but in the end I kept it all in the same family. Plus I have a BMW mechanic here in town in case the S hits the Fan.

I normally wear full riding gear. The pic is from delivery day.
Dude! Lose the sandals! :D
 
Welcome Jesse. I plan on 2 shirts but my birthday is next month and my wife wanted an idea so she will be ordering (or I would have already ordered)

Although we are CB1100 enthusiasts we are primarily motorcycle enthusiasts, so having a Beemer does not exclude your participation here.

Look forward to picking up a couple of shirts. I like em!

Have fun, ride safe! :biker:
 
Nice looking bike, Jesse.

While Tortuga is probably right about not riding in sandals, he's also jealous coming as he does from a country where it is seldom possible to wear anything but fur-lined boots!
 
To take this thread off track a bit at Jesse's expense...to me, being an older fella, the Nine-T looks too hooligan to be a BMW, which in my mind has always meant gentlemanly and refined. There are no better looking bikes to my eye than a late 70's 75, 90 or 100/7 BMW. Elegant motorcycles and the epitome of long distance travelers in their time.

But then again I guess that's the point of the Nine-T, to draw young hooligan kids into BMW's fold.

and to bring it back to the point, even though he's a hooligan, I will still buy and wear his T shirts :D . See what I did there? lol
 
I was originally looking to purchase a 1200 Ducati Monster EVO. Yes another hooligan bike, but I love naked bikes. Just feels faster. But the nearest dealership was about 3 hours away and I did not want to have my Ducati support system that far away for maintenance if needed. I am fortunate enough to have an Ace BMW mechanic right here in town. Plus when I called our BMW dealership they actually had an R NiNE T available. I sat on one at the DC motorcycle show and loved it. It feels a lot like my airheads. Nimble, relatively light and simple in design. I know it is A bike designed and marketed to the hipster scene. I still like it though despite the cultural baggage hipsters have brought to it. BMW should have made a bike to compete with the Monster long ago. For being a conservative company I am still surprised they made it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Jesse.. your bike would look great with those silver things in front of your knees/thigh (some kind of cover), fender strut and lower fork tubes painted/powder coated black, and the headlight ring painted white
 
Back
Top