CB1100 and VFR

cb400four_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Any of you inmates in California with a smoked quarter windscreen parked next to my buddy this morning? He just bought the VFR and I've got to get out to Cali to ride with him when time permits.

ed7fedef4af847e8633429c633c51686.jpg
 
Ohio here.

Tell your buddy that if he likes the viffer (his looks to be a 2003 just like mine) he'll want to get a Sargent seat and hard bags from David Silver Spares.
 
Not me...I haven't ridden in a couple weeks due to congestion and a bad runny nose.
 
Thread starter
Oh well, if it wasn't anyone here then it looks like we still have a few CB1100 owners who haven't joined the fun on this website. I'll tell my buddy to leave a note with the URL the next time the unknown CB1100 parks there!
 
I'm your huckleberry....I was volunteering at my son's swim meet. My bike was pretty lonely until another nice Honda pulled up. BTW, that's the Dart fly screen that half of our members have.
Truly a small world.....
 
Thread starter
Thank you MrFerley, we have a winner! My buddy on the VFR is Matty C, the best swim coach in California, if not the entire West Coast, and that is my opinion not just because he and I have been great friends for over four decades.
 
How cool is that? Nice that the owner is a member here
 
Ferret,

When I explained to my young daughter that I recognized my bike, from a picture taken in California and shared by a forum member located in New York, guess what she said?..........yup, “How cool is that!". Wish I would have had a chance to talk to Matt, but I was manning the grille and demand was high.
 
cb400four_imp said:
Any of you inmates in California with a smoked quarter windscreen parked next to my buddy this morning? He just bought the VFR and I've got to get out to Cali to ride with him when time permits.

ed7fedef4af847e8633429c633c51686.jpg
the CB1100 looks small next to the VFR1200
 
Thread starter
cbdtran_imp said:
cb400four_imp said:
Any of you inmates in California with a smoked quarter windscreen parked next to my buddy this morning? He just bought the VFR and I've got to get out to Cali to ride with him when time permits.

ed7fedef4af847e8633429c633c51686.jpg
the CB1100 looks small next to the VFR1200
It is smaller than the VFR but the difference is probably exaggerated by the camera angle; my buddy is over six feet and flat foots the VFR (and pretty much any other bike he rides) but I'm pretty short as it is so the relatively small size of the CB1100 suits me well!
 
Back
Top