Aug 27, 2020 #1 S scrappy_imp New to the forum Thread starter I have a 2016 HONDA CB1100 A-SA. Is this a Honda cb1100 Ex or something else ? any help appreciated Nik
I have a 2016 HONDA CB1100 A-SA. Is this a Honda cb1100 Ex or something else ? any help appreciated Nik
Aug 27, 2020 #2 peterbaron Road warrior That looks to me like this bike is made off defective warranty or reject parts..... just kidding... Our friend Cormanus will chime in as he specializes in this coding
That looks to me like this bike is made off defective warranty or reject parts..... just kidding... Our friend Cormanus will chime in as he specializes in this coding
Aug 27, 2020 #3 Cormanus Administrator Staff member G'day Scrappy. I suspect, as you say, it's a CB1100EX. Spoke wheels, twin exhaust, ABS? If so, that's it. Looks like this: The UK model code is said to be CB1100SAE. Welcome to the forum, by the way.
G'day Scrappy. I suspect, as you say, it's a CB1100EX. Spoke wheels, twin exhaust, ABS? If so, that's it. Looks like this: The UK model code is said to be CB1100SAE. Welcome to the forum, by the way.