valkyrie_rider_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Gentlefolks
I'm looking to replace the chain + sprockets in my 2013 CB1100 and wanted to double check what is the *original* relation before ordering the parts.
At Sprocket Center (HONDA CB1100 (13-19) JT Brand Steel Sprockets & 530 Chain Kit) they have a kit that supposedly includes everything needed.
I just wanted to double check if the relations are correct: 18 Front, 39 Rear, X-ring (1400cc rated).
Is the above equivalent to the OEM chain/sprocket that Honda ships on the 2013 CB1100?
I'm looking to replace the chain + sprockets in my 2013 CB1100 and wanted to double check what is the *original* relation before ordering the parts.
At Sprocket Center (HONDA CB1100 (13-19) JT Brand Steel Sprockets & 530 Chain Kit) they have a kit that supposedly includes everything needed.
I just wanted to double check if the relations are correct: 18 Front, 39 Rear, X-ring (1400cc rated).
Is the above equivalent to the OEM chain/sprocket that Honda ships on the 2013 CB1100?