CB1000R

Roper_imp

Been there
Thread starter
What do you get when you cross a CB1100 with a CBR1000RR? I saw the progeny on the Honda website, today. I think the exhaust is the first thing I would change.
 
I am just not attracted to that at all
 
Sat on one Honda tent at COTA. It has a bit more forward lean - more than I really like. Would be fun to take for a test ride though.
 
I set on one and dreamed of my younger days and it was still doable for me as it was not so leaned down like some of my bikes , felt very nice and nimble.
I am keeping myself from buying this 2016 GSX-S 1000F right now for $5800 because i know i will be as crazy as i was on my Hayabusa's and never want to go down that path again.
am so satisfied with my CB and it has all the performance i need

https://pensacola.craigslist.org/mcy/d/2016-gsx-1000f/6558223418.html
 
Back
Top