CB1000 replacement.

Visordown...a new site for me, looks like it's got lots of good reviews...but what's the "replacement for CB"? I don't see anything obvious.
 
The new Honda Hawk cafe with AT motor supposedly
 
If Honda really wants to replace the CB1100 (I don't believe that), it has to be at least a 4-cylinder, very retro style and riding position from the 80's like Kawasaki did with the Z900RS.
Something like the concept below

 
Hmmm, interesting. Might be a challenge for taller people, however, plug-on a power robbing final shaft drive and I would demo ride that for sure.
 
Yea that 750/900/1100F homage is awesome, but thats not what the article is about, and I'm pretty sure Honda is done with air cooled 4's, so hang on to your CB 1100's.
 
Huh. The concept in the article sorta looks like a cafe version of the new Katana, which I don't think is selling too well.

Now, that silver concept Beto posted? Yeah, I'd kill a guy for that.
 
Thread starter
I'd also have a blat on the one Beto posted. Let's be honest, there was only ever one Katana. , Still one of only 2 bikes I regret selling.
 
I think if they made a CB1100 style vehicle that still had a cable throttle, still handled like our CB, and had the Africa Twin plant in it.....I would be down to try it. If it's as good as it sounds, I might even say welcoming Hawk owners to our forum as an extension of our realm would be a good idea to inject new life into the community with the discontinuation of our bike behind us now.
 
Ah, The Hawk looks like a submarine. The CB is of 1970's vintage, let it go if there is no market for it, and build bikes that look like transformers for the kids!
 
Back
Top