rboe
Road warrior
I've only ridden here for the last four years and frankly, it has not been all that much. Not like I used but back then I didn't have a wife, house or pets. Can't put my finger on why but those three are a huge time sink. 
So I guess I get to look forward to more bugs (well, I do clean some off, but not like in Minnesota where the water bugs are the size of small bats). Thanks for the heads up, I'll have to increase my fork inspections now to see if I can't prevent some fork seal loss.

So I guess I get to look forward to more bugs (well, I do clean some off, but not like in Minnesota where the water bugs are the size of small bats). Thanks for the heads up, I'll have to increase my fork inspections now to see if I can't prevent some fork seal loss.
