CB in Korea

YHK_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Hello!
It's been a long time.

I'm having a good time with CB.
Korea is now the upcoming winter.
when the weather turned cold, making better engine feeling.

a721839c4a7976509ba7bcfce11bd74b.jpg


47ef5267f919d8740f67172bd05e9e4c.jpg


2711806e3a0003275bc6a357a226ae83.jpg


32d7d8f997e00d2d17515a096a17a208.jpg


6095099c28fbb2a08b2f521e13c39fab.jpg


157d9e0c9d5fe8cdad0de813cad879de.jpg
 
Hello
very good pictures and strange place (old airport ?)
Your helmet is a shoei, Gt-air ?, what your opinion about it (I'll may be buy one, not sure for the moment because of the cost…)
 
Thread starter
thanks for all reply!
Mika74_imp said:
Hello
very good pictures and strange place (old airport ?)
Your helmet is a shoei, Gt-air ?, what your opinion about it (I'll may be buy one, not sure for the moment because of the cost…)

yes it's a kind of emergency runway.
there is mostly accepted to civilians.

SHOEI GT-AIR is great helmet.
it's a best touring helmet I thought.

good : 1. with inner sunvisor
2. pretty quiet while running
3. light weight (in this class)
bad : 1. big shell size
2. It is expansive than the other helmet
 
Like to take a moment to thank you for participating here YHK. cAn't be easy as it's not your native language

But one thing we all speak.. Honda CB 1100
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Like to take a moment to thank you for participating here YHK. cAn't be easy as it's not your native language

But one thing we all speak.. Honda CB 1100
thank you The ferret.
one thing we all speak.. Honda CB 1100
I like those words!
 
Thread starter
CA200_imp said:
As I remember this one of the 2015 Japan models, right?
yes.
this is called '2015 japan 200 units limited model'.
it's little different from the American DLX ver.
 
Lovely pictures YHK. Lovely bike, too.
 
Hi
I just have a Shoei gt-air as a gift for christmas (good idea of my wife), I just ride some km with it, and you were right : it's a very good helmet, light weight and comfortable, even with glasses. Thanks for your advice.
Mine is a exposure TC-5 (now we can't find the wanderer tc-6 in France).

e1edf49db90f1261dff04b05cd69927a.jpg
 
YHK_imp said:
Hello!
It's been a long time.

I'm having a good time with CB.
Korea is now the upcoming winter.
when the weather turned cold, making better engine feeling.

a721839c4a7976509ba7bcfce11bd74b.jpg


47ef5267f919d8740f67172bd05e9e4c.jpg


2711806e3a0003275bc6a357a226ae83.jpg


32d7d8f997e00d2d17515a096a17a208.jpg


6095099c28fbb2a08b2f521e13c39fab.jpg


157d9e0c9d5fe8cdad0de813cad879de.jpg
excellent shot, just like the other shots..
 
yes matt paint with iridescent checkered (purple-green). Match very good with the bike and light weight/comfortable, extra view :thumbsup:.
front :
12548c678545749da00b253ee0cd992d.jpg


rear :
5bde5f8b844d50d2c8d3d9d176be873d.jpg


and close-up :
26741bd2c00c17d36fe823c2bb38b75f.jpg

Pictures under grey sky, not the best to see the slight iridescent effect.
 
Back
Top