CB Cover

zippooriginal_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I have a new 2014 CB, the engine isn't even broken in yet. I have kept it in a covered carport. Even with a cover, windy rains have found their way to it. I needed/wanted something more and I found it.
The answer was a product called "Shed in a Box". It is a waterproof, UV resistant polymer 6x6x6 enclosed shed that has proved to be excellent. I love it.
It keeps my CB out of the rain and weather and heat of my New Mexico seasons. It also keeps my CB hidden from any eyes looking around for any bikes under an obvious cycle cover.
It only cost $140, which I consider a real deal since other cycle covers may cost twice as much.
 
You can't make a post like this without a link! :D Come on, we gots to know! :D
 
I Googled "Shed in the Box" and pages of suppliers popped up with alternative sizes.
Home Depot, Walmart, Canadian Tire, Amazon, Tractor Supply, E-Bay, Menards, Lowes, Staples, Gander Mountain.

The only complaints seem to be the assembly instructions.
 
Thread starter
Sorry I didn't provide more info. The "shed in a box" I got came from Mills Fleet Farm website. The same 6x6x6 shed is now on sale for $80 last I checked. Such a deal.
I'd like to post pix, but I'm new to the forum and don't know how to. It's a great deal for $80, about half of what I paid for it.
Even at the $150 I paid for it, it was a great deal.
Just google "Mills Fleet Farm" and you'll find it.
Man it is excellent protection for your ride if you don't have a garage or carport. Even with a carport it will substitute for a garage. It is fantastic protection for your bike at an excellent price.
 
Back
Top