CB 2019

rumas_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
New model cb 1100 ex (Italy)
d4cb0faec66120139c6d040c18ec35b0.jpg


Inviato dal mio EVA-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk
 
Im ok with the fenders, and the spokes, but the tank stripes and silver air cleaner covers erk me a bit.
 
I prefer the larger turn signals.
 
Yea I liked the early t/s better as well.
 
dbarkdoll_imp said:
Dunno how I feel about those tank stripes, or the painted fenders. Rest of it looks great, especially that silver engine.
Silver engines are always good looking. Don't like the look of black ones.

Wisedrum
 
Blockhead_imp said:
Still no RLETs as a standard feature...you’d think Honda would’ve learned by now. :D
I know, right?
 
rumas_imp said:
New model cb 1100 ex (Italy)
d4cb0faec66120139c6d040c18ec35b0.jpg


Inviato dal mio EVA-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk
I like it.:beerchug:
 
As much as I like the 2019 EX's bold colors,
I've taken fondness to the
2019 RS's more modest/demure/reserved looks...

ef0f87bf7a51a7511d1e27ff727c9e67.jpg


0f3a284612161c45ce94e3bc18e60f72.jpg


5939dde57b650834ab46e8f545bfd62c.jpg


05e4cc54a7a153b5bc30f3745154db28.jpg
 
Back
Top