CB 1100s in the wild.

The A-man

Been there
Thread starter
While visiting my daughter in N Ft Myers Florida today I spotted a 2017 CB1100 parked at an apartment complex behind a Racetrack gas station.  I think that's only the fifth that I've stumbled onto in nearly 10 years of owning mine.  Perhaps I should go buy a lottery ticket!
 
5Gi3phR.jpeg



while not in the wild a local guy reached out to me for a flash but what  a bike i wish i could have gotten a dlx i looked hard but never did find one that wasnt sold out from under me
 
Dang. That gathering is more CB1100s than I've ever seen, and that does not mean "all at once."
 
Here’s one in captivity. It’s in the Gilmore Museum in Michigan.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0140.webp
    IMG_0140.webp
    56 KB · Views: 43
What happened to the drone video of the first CB1100 rally in 2015?
 
A whiles back on the other forum, someone posted a CB1100 rally held in Japan that had hundreds of CB1100s.  I couldn't find that video but I came across this video that shows CB1100 forum members "in the wild":


Good night what a rowdy looking bunch of characters. Btw I'm the young, tall, good looking one  :hilarious:
 
Back
Top