CB 1100 wallpaper ?

Thread starter
ooh what a pretty EX. Nice seat. Wonder what they did that necessitated yellow spark plug wires and red caps?
 
I know it's being disloyal to not be using one, but I chose a coastal scene of Phillip Island, Australia, that I took last year.
 
Thread starter
Lol..not dosloyal at all Rocky. I don't always use a CB 1100 as wallpaper and actually change mine quite frequently since it is easy. Last week I had my wife and the Honda NC700 we had borrowed from my nephew with a lake background up in Ebbets Pass in the Sierra Nevadas in California last fall. Sometimes it's my grandkids.

Today it just happens to be a nice pic of my CB 1100 by East Fork Lake I took yesterday.
 
The ferret_imp said:
ooh what a pretty EX. Nice seat. Wonder what they did that necessitated yellow spark plug wires and red caps?
I had the same reaction. I was impressed with the colour, as this is the first Deluxe I have seen in silver. But the spark plug wires and caps took away some of its overall appeal.
 
Users of windows (from version 7 up, as I recall) can set up their desktops to change at a pre-determined interval. Sometimes it's the CB, sometimes it's Phillip Island (pretty isn't it Rocky?), sometimes it's Pterodactyl and his CB in the middle of the Hay Plain. It's a useful feature.
 
4ec47c0cb983b668d1f473a1077aef34.jpg


this is my iPad cover. My PC has a pic of my wife riding in Kentucky.
 
Back
Top