Apr 10, 2014 #1 the Ferret Road warrior Thread starter 2014 Black std going north on Grandin road near Kings Mills Anyone on here?
Apr 10, 2014 #2 C CA200_imp Been there I am down here in Tx. and saw a 2013 with hard bags going south on I35 heading for Austin!
Apr 10, 2014 #3 Cormanus Administrator Staff member We've only got one black standard, I think. Good they're about.
Apr 10, 2014 #4 flynrider Road warrior I've had mine for a year and I'm still waiting for my first sighting in the wild.
Apr 10, 2014 #5 S shdwghst457_imp Been there I haven't seen another CB1100 in the wild yet, but on a semi-related note someone finally asked me what year it is (he expected me to say it was an early 70s 500cc, boy was he surprised!)
I haven't seen another CB1100 in the wild yet, but on a semi-related note someone finally asked me what year it is (he expected me to say it was an early 70s 500cc, boy was he surprised!)