CB 1100 RS front fender modification

Ulljanrich_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Good evening,
I have just completed a modification on my CB 1100 RS Modelyear 2019.
The front fender was way to short, the engine got muddy all the time.
And I like that very old-school look.

Therefore I decided to modifiy for a longer front fender, not plastic, but real thing.

If you want to have a look, check out the german CB forum
https://www.cb-1100.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1748&p=24201#p24201

It is even longer than the EX Version.
In spring time, after snow has gone, we will check it out on the rainy roads. But I expect it will be very nice and functional :D
 
wow that is a long one. Should do a good job of keeping junk off the motor
 
I think it looks pretty good...and well designed. I also love the silver tank. Very classy looking.
 
Like the silver CB1100 very much.

One may think why the manufacturers wouldn't put a longer fender on some motorcycles in the first place?

 
Speaking of fenders- has anyone done RS fenders on a USDM CB11?
I know the forks are different but there's also lots of creative folks on here it looks like
 
Back
Top