CB 1100 Parts Suppliers

rrecroc_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter
Greetings,

Any ideas for finding suppliers on the internet who carry aftermarket parts for the 1100 ..... most of the dealers don't even have the model listed in their drop-down boxes ....

Right now, I am looking for some crash bars ...... for protection against tip-overs but largely also as a base for installing bright forward facing lights for more bike visibility.

Thanks,

Rick
 
For crash bars get the st. st. Over engine bars from Samurider,very well made easy to install and they protect the engine well.Also room to install highway pegs,lights etc. on them.
 
And on some sites, enter 2010 for the year and stuff or more stuff will show.
 
Pretty much limited to Japan :( as of now

Samurider is the best we have found so far.

Pirates Lair is the best place to get your exhaust.
 
samurider is by far the best aftermarket online retailer for our bikes in terms of customer service and products available. I had the chance to order from samurider and was uncertain at first on how ordering out of the country was... But they made sure I was well informed by email as far as orderes placed and when it does they also email you details on shipment and tracking number. You can track your packages through USPS even though they use there own shipping company. It only took 3 days for me to get the packages which is pretty darn good...

just my 2cents
 
rrecroc_imp said:
Greetings,

Any ideas for finding suppliers on the internet who carry aftermarket parts for the 1100 ..... most of the dealers don't even have the model listed in their drop-down boxes ....

Right now, I am looking for some crash bars ...... for protection against tip-overs but largely also as a base for installing bright forward facing lights for more bike visibility.

Thanks,

Rick
Hi Ric,

I just got the Hepco Becker bars and they are well made, easy to install and look good.

http://www.motomachines.com/Engine-Guard--Honda-CB-1100-from-2013_p_3178.html
 
Two-thirds of my aftermarket parts were purchased from Samurider, but the rest came from US based suppliers. Back in May, many retailers/suppliers didn't even list the CB1100. Much has changed in 6 months, change that was fueled by theis forum, its members and readers.
 
CB750TOM_imp said:
Japan.webike worked great for me. Fast. Delivered as promised. Price seemed competitive.
I've ordered from Webike but prefer Samurider for the following reasons:

1. Samurider can get anything available on Webike direct from the manufacturer, usually for a little less. I've ordered 4 or 5 things not on the Samurider website and saved a few bucks. More importantly, my questions were answered in full before I placed the order.

2. With Samurider you are dealing with one person, someone who communicates in excellent english and is always willing to answer any questions. No translation errors or miscommunication.

3. Samurider backs up his sales. He did not hesitate to make things right after I broke something. Just last week he refunded HondaJon for TSR headers, including return shipping - no questions asked.

While on the Samurider site, check out his facebook page. You'll see Takashi has a special place in his heart for the CB1100.
 
I just placed an order with him this week. Probably the best service I have gotten from a supplier in any hobby. Revzilla's staff comes in pretty close , helping me make descisions on gear from their personal experience use if the item. I know I will be using samuruder.com again!
 
HondaJon_imp said:
Pretty much limited to Japan :( as of now

Samurider is the best we have found so far.

Pirates Lair is the best place to get your exhaust.
Butt my bike already came with an exhaust.
 
Back
Top