CB 1100 final edition on its way !

I am all on Tod’s side, with one exeption. Not power, not torque, not design (I love it). But on some days, in some corners, and not even going fast I can feel that either the CoG is too high for the available torque (low gear, low rev’s), or the torque is too low for the given CoG. When does it matter? when you slowly drop her into a sharper bent, accelerate, and you feel the panic that she might drop on your feet. Not sure I am describing it well enough.
 
My two cents: I don't know what they were thinking when they made this bike at the time they did, but I'm glad they did. It is a timeless design that will last much longer than most bikes and I love riding it. I can ride this bike the rest of my life and I am pretty sure it will last a lot longer than me.
 
Nachodaddy_imp said:
My two cents: I don't know what they were thinking when they made this bike at the time they did, but I'm glad they did. It is a timeless design that will last much longer than most bikes and I love riding it. I can ride this bike the rest of my life and I am pretty sure it will last a lot longer than me.
Totally agree.

In comparison, we are bags of mostly water.
 
j3gq_imp said:
I am all on Tod’s side, with one exeption. Not power, not torque, not design (I love it). But on some days, in some corners, and not even going fast I can feel that either the CoG is too high for the available torque (low gear, low rev’s), or the torque is too low for the given CoG. When does it matter? when you slowly drop her into a sharper bent, accelerate, and you feel the panic that she might drop on your feet. Not sure I am describing it well enough.
Mine was like that until I turned up the rear suspension two notches and now it is perfect!
 
peterbaron_imp said:

Ditto
31afa1dfdfef4355d2422491f4175877.png



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
The dark one is the RS?
 
If they had made it look like tommymck's I might just have bought one more.
 
And the EX is a halfway house between the 2017/18 model and the 2019/2021 model, not much to shout about really.
 
Back
Top