CB 1100 final edition on its way !

Duly noted, sir. I have to admit I don't get attached to things much, not at all actually. I love my CB and my cars and my home, but for a good price I'd give them up in a heartbeat. I think none of it matters really in the grand scheme of things, everything will become nothing at some point, right?

'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
 
tod.branko_imp said:
Duly noted, sir. I have to admit I don't get attached to things much, not at all actually. I love my CB and my cars and my home, but for a good price I'd give them up in a heartbeat. I think none of it matters really in the grand scheme of things, everything will become nothing at some point, right?

'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
Yeah Tod, you are correct.

For some, all one has to do is hold their breath and something becomes nothing.
 
tod.branko_imp said:
Duly noted, sir. I have to admit I don't get attached to things much, not at all actually. I love my CB and my cars and my home, but for a good price I'd give them up in a heartbeat. I think none of it matters really in the grand scheme of things, everything will become nothing at some point, right?

'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
If astrophysics is correct, eventually and surely our sun will become a red giant as it runs out of hydrogen fuel. As it goes through this it will enlarge and completely engulf the earth incinerating everything in and on it. There will be no history, no posterity (of earthly things anyway).
It's sobering whenever I think about it. Time to enjoy the ride.
 
furious_blue_imp said:
tod.branko_imp said:
Duly noted, sir. I have to admit I don't get attached to things much, not at all actually. I love my CB and my cars and my home, but for a good price I'd give them up in a heartbeat. I think none of it matters really in the grand scheme of things, everything will become nothing at some point, right?

'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
If astrophysics is correct, eventually and surely our sun will become a red giant as it runs out of hydrogen fuel. As it goes through this it will enlarge and completely engulf the earth incinerating everything in and on it. There will be no history, no posterity (of earthly things anyway).
It's sobering whenever I think about it. Time to enjoy the ride.
If astrophysics is correct, eventually and surely our sun will become a red giant as it runs out of hydrogen fuel. As it goes through this it will enlarge and completely engulf the earth incinerating everything in and on it. There will be no history, no posterity (of earthly things anyway).
It's sobering whenever I think about it. Time to enjoy the ride. My point exactly

'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
 
furious_blue_imp said:
tod.branko_imp said:
Duly noted, sir. I have to admit I don't get attached to things much, not at all actually. I love my CB and my cars and my home, but for a good price I'd give them up in a heartbeat. I think none of it matters really in the grand scheme of things, everything will become nothing at some point, right?

'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
If astrophysics is correct, eventually and surely our sun will become a red giant as it runs out of hydrogen fuel. As it goes through this it will enlarge and completely engulf the earth incinerating everything in and on it. There will be no history, no posterity (of earthly things anyway).
It's sobering whenever I think about it. Time to enjoy the ride.
lol - I'm definitely not nor my digital footprint will be around long enough for that moment in the glory of the sun.

That was dark!
 
In this case biology trumps physics: Once you're dead; the world ends for you. (queue Monty Python and the dead canary skit). :D

Does make me think 2 CB's is probably enough......
 
Thread starter
so, here we are with the rs !

MSN

sorry for the Italian, it's the only article I found; the images are confirmed to be 100% real, coming from Honda Taiwan.

one quick opinion: the result is dreadful for both color combinations, hope for something better for the ex..
 
Man I hope that's not the final edition
 
Thread starter
yes, I can confirm these are official photos! The blinkers you see in the teaser are the EX ones, not RS's.

for the moment only the RS model (which you see in the link) has been unveiled, let's wait for the EX!

hope they don't equip it with a brown saddle and these colors, because it would easily win the prize for the ugliest Cb1100 ever..
 
franov_imp said:
so, here we are with the rs !

MSN

sorry for the Italian, it's the only article I found; the images are confirmed to be 100% real, coming from Honda Taiwan.

one quick opinion: the result is dreadful for both color combinations, hope for something better for the ex..
End of an era. I think I feel sad.

Thanks for the update franov.

 
If this comes to North America I may just have to buy it.

I just hope they're easier to find than a CB1000r..
 
Well, that photo shows off a beautiful matte blue tank...

and the ugliest rims (brown) I think I have ever seen...brown seat, black side cover and silver whatchamacallit other cover.

I wonder who makes the final call for the different color schemes. I think they had a bad day with this one.
 
I think they are looking for people who ride in jeans and brown jackets and shoes?! I agree not a fan of the brown seat but I suspect the bronze rims have a nice sparkle in the sun, and k owing Honda and their paint quality, I suspect that tank looks really good in real life

'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
 
I guess we all have different tastes. I am not a fan of matt colours, but the blue with a brown seat I think looks quite good actually. Reminds me of my Scrambler:

fb56b57b184245fa183d3a9d02c7b5de.jpg
 
Back
Top