CB 1100 EX with Samurider windscreen

Marcel_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter
64860bf4a9deaab098caf7defe0a1768.jpg



Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
 
Wow, those EX's are beautiful machines.
 
Awesomely handsome motorcycle.
 
Very, very nice.

Did you paint the windscreen, or was it already painted from the manufacturer?

Is the windscreen function good?

It is a beautiful addition to your motorcycle. I want one !!!

More information, please !!!
 
KBallowe,

That is a Road Comet fairing with the tinted windscreen. You can get it painted in a few colors, with or without the stripes and with 1 or three windscreens. Clear, tinted, or a touring screen. They are NOT CHEAP, but very nice. A lot of us have them.

And there are 2 models, the RC1 and the RC2.
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
KBallowe,

That is a Road Comet fairing with the tinted windscreen. You can get it painted in a few colors, with or without the stripes and with 1 or three windscreens. Clear, tinted, or a touring screen. They are NOT CHEAP, but very nice. A lot of us have them.

And there are 2 models, the RC1 and the RC2.
OK, well I need one RED with the stripe to fit a 2014 Deluxe.
I went to the Samurider website - and it's not clear on the selection, nor the pricing.

???

I filled in (and submitted) the "quote form".

Now we'll see if I filled in in, correctly.

:dodgy:
 
Don't forget about the time difference if you don't get a fast reply. Mr. T (Takashi Takase, the owner) will reply. If not email him at contact@samurider.com

Mr. T speaks very good English so just specify exactly what you want and what bike it goes on. He will reply with an offer with pricing and shipping, etc.

If you agree, he will then send an invoice that will allow you to pay. Usually you will get the item in 3-4 days, BUT, Road Comets are usually built to order and you may have to wait for a while. I waited a month. Some 2 weeks.

Make sure you specify a RC1 or RC2.
 
I would expect that to cost about $520 plus shipping. That according to the converter on samurider. Actual cost will probably vary with exchange rate.
 
$534.15 with the tinted windscreen - delivered.

Ordered it last night.

Hey - maybe it will arrive for Christmas.

:banana:

I must say that this transaction was a bit different than what I am used to, but it was very smooth.
email confirmations were virtually immediate. Now we'll wait
 
It is pretty weird, but Mr. T is THE MAN!

I hope you do get it fast! I had to wait that month. Then when it arrived in NY city, customs sent it back to Mr. T! Then he re-shipped and I got it a couple days later. So technically it had a LOT of miles on it before I even got it on my bike :)

It is easy to mount. Once everything is mounted, the fairing can be easily removed and your cold weather shield installed. If you want to that is. My RC is put up and my NC Street EX shield in mounted right now.
 
kballowe_imp said:
This is what I sent

Item Title: ChicDesign:Road comet fairing [2] :CB1100 2014- (chic0051)
Item URL: ChicDesign:Road comet fairing [2], 2014-2016 CB1100/DLX/EX | Samurider.com
Vehicle Name: Honda CB1100
Year: 2014
Model: Deluxe
Descriptions :red, with stripe - tinted windscreen

That link goes to the picture of the red one with the stripe
That one is slightly different than the one on the OP's bikes most noticable in area directly under headlight, and in the decal shape. This thread may help you see the differences more clearly

Road Comet Fairing
 
better you made the discovery now when it could be changed if desired, than to open the box after waiting a month and finding out it wasn't what you really wanted.
 
Back
Top