CB 11 domed side cover decals

jamboa_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Thinking about designing some CB 11 side cover decals in the domed type of decal. I was thinking something similar to the original 750 four with honda wing below but open to suggestions. Mimimum order is 100. How manybof U. on here would be interested. Price drops alot if we could get 250 etc.
 
Whitehouse Japan made some interesting retro sidecover emblems for their CB1100K10 mods.

b74a2a8402d811a34b1963dfdcb1a651.jpg


9b5ebc398d044f0c9d4f861c3ba5588f.jpg
 
Thread starter
Flynrider_imp said:
Whitehouse Japan made some interesting retro sidecover emblems for their CB1100K10 mods.

b74a2a8402d811a34b1963dfdcb1a651.jpg


9b5ebc398d044f0c9d4f861c3ba5588f.jpg
This is nice I have not seen it on webike Japan?
Flynrider_imp said:
Whitehouse Japan made some interesting retro sidecover emblems for their CB1100K10 mods.

b74a2a8402d811a34b1963dfdcb1a651.jpg


9b5ebc398d044f0c9d4f861c3ba5588f.jpg
Please let us know if you see these for sale somewhere. WebikeJapan does not offer them
 
Thread starter
buck80mph_imp said:
redReno_imp said:
I'm not really sure about having another set of Honda wings on the bike with them on the tank already :huh:
Then don't buy any...:idea::idea::idea:
Then don't buy any...:idea::idea::idea:
Buck80 will u buy four for the two he won't buy?LOL!
 
Here are some ideas.

WHOUSE is the their Japan website--in Japanese.

There is a link to a site in France where you can buy stuff. It is partially in English. The CB1100 stuff is, or at least on the home page. I didn't look farther that that.

http://www.vintagebike83.fr/
 
jamboa_imp said:
buck80mph_imp said:
redReno_imp said:
I'm not really sure about having another set of Honda wings on the bike with them on the tank already :huh:
Then don't buy any...:idea::idea::idea:
Then don't buy any...:idea::idea::idea:
Buck80 will u buy four for the two he won't buy?LOL!
Then don't buy any...:idea::idea::idea:
Buck80 will u buy four for the two he won't buy?LOL!
Sure it's only money!
 
Thread starter
I think we can do better than Whitehouse Japan no not with our Whitehouse! LOL! When I get the proof I will post up for your likes and dislikes. I am using red black and silver. Since I am using the Stock silver side. COvers for referrnce.quote='buck80mph' pid='3830' dateline='1370615787']
jamboa_imp said:
buck80mph_imp said:
redReno_imp said:
I'm not really sure about having another set of Honda wings on the bike with them on the tank already :huh:
Then don't buy any...:idea::idea::idea:
Then don't buy any...:idea::idea::idea:
Buck80 will u buy four for the two he won't buy?LOL!
Then don't buy any...:idea::idea::idea:
Buck80 will u buy four for the two he won't buy?LOL!
Sure it's only money!
[/QUOTE]
I think we can do better than Whitehouse Japan no not with our Whitehouse! LOL! When I get the proof I will post up for your likes and dislikes. I am using red black and silver. Since I am using the Stock silver side. COvers for referrnce. We the forum will have our own logo like ADV! Okay we will never be that huge! LOL!boa' pid='3674' dateline='1370529672']
buck80mph_imp said:
redReno_imp said:
I'm not really sure about having another set of Honda wings on the bike with them on the tank already :huh:
Then don't buy any...:idea::idea::idea:
Then don't buy any...:idea::idea::idea:
Buck80 will u buy four for the two he won't buy?LOL!
[/QUOTE]

Sure it's only money!
[/QUOTE]
 
Back
Top