alprider
Road warrior
Thread starter
it also works with a super cub ;-)
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

3rd_Gear_Steve_imp said:I found much better success in the years before myself and the girls I was seeing had finished developing our prefrontal cortexes…
I know almost-Mrs. Steve must love me because she still gets on the bike with me occasionally despite her strong aversion to mortal danger.

:biker::clap:That's very cool. Congrats on many memory-laden trips and miles. I wish I could get my sweetheart to ride with me from time to time; but she's terrified of the idea.The ferret_imp said:3rd_Gear_Steve_imp said:I found much better success in the years before myself and the girls I was seeing had finished developing our prefrontal cortexes…
I know almost-Mrs. Steve must love me because she still gets on the bike with me occasionally despite her strong aversion to mortal danger.
I picked up this chick in Nov 1972 on my RD 350, which we rode to Gatlinburg Tenn the following year, our first out of state trip. This was on our trip to Florida in 1977.
![]()
She has since ridden with my all over the US, Canada and Europe
![]()
and although she can no longer mount a normal motorcycle due to double hip and knee replacements, after 51 years of riding together she has still found a way to ride with me on occasion
![]()
BTW here's my son and his bride on their wedding day (it runs in the family lol)
![]()
:rofl:pdedse_imp said:That's very cool. Congrats on many memory-laden trips and miles. I wish I could get my sweetheart to ride with me from time to time; but she's terrified of the idea.The ferret_imp said:3rd_Gear_Steve_imp said:I found much better success in the years before myself and the girls I was seeing had finished developing our prefrontal cortexes…
I know almost-Mrs. Steve must love me because she still gets on the bike with me occasionally despite her strong aversion to mortal danger.
I picked up this chick in Nov 1972 on my RD 350, which we rode to Gatlinburg Tenn the following year, our first out of state trip. This was on our trip to Florida in 1977.
![]()
She has since ridden with my all over the US, Canada and Europe
![]()
and although she can no longer mount a normal motorcycle due to double hip and knee replacements, after 51 years of riding together she has still found a way to ride with me on occasion
![]()
BTW here's my son and his bride on their wedding day (it runs in the family lol)
![]()
So the only chicks I'll pick up are the ones that escape the coop on my sis-in-law's egg farm in Costa Rica.
That's very cool. Congrats on many memory-laden trips and miles. I wish I could get my sweetheart to ride with me from time to time; but she's terrified of the idea.pdedse_imp said:That's very cool. Congrats on many memory-laden trips and miles. I wish I could get my sweetheart to ride with me from time to time; but she's terrified of the idea.The ferret_imp said:3rd_Gear_Steve_imp said:I found much better success in the years before myself and the girls I was seeing had finished developing our prefrontal cortexes…
I know almost-Mrs. Steve must love me because she still gets on the bike with me occasionally despite her strong aversion to mortal danger.
I picked up this chick in Nov 1972 on my RD 350, which we rode to Gatlinburg Tenn the following year, our first out of state trip. This was on our trip to Florida in 1977.
![]()
She has since ridden with my all over the US, Canada and Europe
![]()
and although she can no longer mount a normal motorcycle due to double hip and knee replacements, after 51 years of riding together she has still found a way to ride with me on occasion
![]()
BTW here's my son and his bride on their wedding day (it runs in the family lol)
![]()
So the only chicks I'll pick up are the ones that escape the coop on my sis-in-law's egg farm in Costa Rica.
GoldOxide_imp said:I am so grateful to have the same gift, Ferret. Great riding soul mate.

GoldOxide_imp said:That was my unintended first experience too. They literally lined up to ride passenger.
I felt a great responsibility to ride not like an idiot and return them in the same condition.
I also learned to best not use Armor All Protectant on the passenger seat.
This was on a Yamaha.
:rofl:Cormanus_imp said:Good anecdotes, Frulk. Thanks.
Like you, I've never known a woman attracted to me because I rode a bike or because of the bike I rode.
There are some who would say the forgoing sentence would be more accurate with the full stop placed earlier.
I am sure those girls would have liked you without a m/c. What I am not so sure (and you don't say) is that THAT girl dated you again after the encounter with the low hanging branch.PowerDubs_imp said:GoldOxide_imp said:That was my unintended first experience too. They literally lined up to ride passenger.
I felt a great responsibility to ride not like an idiot and return them in the same condition.
I also learned to best not use Armor All Protectant on the passenger seat.
This was on a Yamaha.
I've had lots of girls that liked me (my bikes)...my wife included.
In fact- I rode my ZRX1200 to meet my wife and her sister out at a restaurant- arrived when they were already seated...walked to the table in my gear carrying my helmet and her sister loudly and enthusiastically voiced HELLLOOOO...
In my youth- I remember loosing 2 girls off the back of my dirtbikes...one while riding up a hill and she simply couldn't hold on...and another that I was riding quickly down a familiar trail that had a fallen tree across the way... out of habit I simply ducked...
...then realized what I had done....and turned around to go back and pick her up after what I can only imagine was a hefty THUNK... and no, at that time... at best we probably only had an old helmet on... '83 IT250