GaryMNM_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
So it looks like I have an Endurance Carrier Rack coming my way however, it appears that it is listed for the 2014 CB1100EX.
I have a 2014 Std. Can any of you rack-savvy tell me if I can make this work or am I S.O.L.???
Based on the reference info, it looks like I might have been OK with a VIN#>13000001. Mine is in the 1000000 range.
Just wondering what the differences were and if I can work through them with spacers or bolts or... if I'm going to have a brand new rack in the Classifieds very soon. :-/
Thanks, I appreciate any feedback!
Here's a link to the spec's info:
Webike - Endurance Carrier
I have a 2014 Std. Can any of you rack-savvy tell me if I can make this work or am I S.O.L.???
Based on the reference info, it looks like I might have been OK with a VIN#>13000001. Mine is in the 1000000 range.
Just wondering what the differences were and if I can work through them with spacers or bolts or... if I'm going to have a brand new rack in the Classifieds very soon. :-/
Thanks, I appreciate any feedback!
Here's a link to the spec's info:
Webike - Endurance Carrier
