Caption?

LongRanger_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Sorry, I can't help myself. As much as I like BMW's, this photo is just begging for a snarky caption. I can think of several. What's yours? :rofl:

 
Honda guys said I don't have RLETs. I ordered the bike with EVERYTHING. Maybe they fell off. Better walk back and see where I dropped them.


Sent from an undisclosed location
 
capttwb136_imp said:
Darn, I can't believe I've ran out of gas...
Darn, I can't believe I ran out of spare water pumps!

(New K1600GTs were known to go through a water pump every month and riders used to actually carry a spare in the side pannier.)
 
LOL you don't even have it yet do you?
 
No, but I am considering starting a "CB Caption ?" thread on the RT forum :D
(But to be honest the riders over there are no where near as much fun as here.)
 
i thought LRs post number 3 was so funny I sent a link to my buddy that rides a GS. I like ribbing him about that German tractor.

On the other hand your RT is a sleek land warping spaceship Chapomis
 
He promised he'd only take me on a Honda.
 
Back
Top