Capo?s CB Has Left The Building

Capo

Road warrior
Thread starter
So, it has come to pass. 5 years of CB ownership has ended. Will miss the CB, it was a prominent part of my fleet, but with only so much garage and time, I’m rationalizing a bit. With ‘rational’ being a relative term. And a temporary affliction.

The good news is that her new owner, K98shooter, is already a member, is here in NJ, and picked the bike up today for what I hope is a long, happy relationship. He’s a nice and knowledgeable dude, and will no doubt be a good addition to this thing of ours.

I’ll stay on board here, as this is a wonderful group of folks. And the way I roll, don’t be surprised if I re- enter the fold one day with a future iteration of the CB.

Here she is with her new keeper:
89529d8ddfe4190ff46e423441bbfeef.jpg





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Congratulations K98shooter and Capo on a deal well consummated.

You should both keep us posted on future adventures.
 
Good deal all around. Congrats to K98 and Capo is has been, and hope it continues to be, a pleasure conversing on all matters motorcycle with you here on the forum.
 
We'll all look forward to hearing how you like it K98. And seeing some pictures too.
 
Capo, I'm glad to see that your CB went to an appreciative new owner. I'm equally happy to know that you'll be staying on board.
 
Back
Top