Lord Popgun
Road warrior
Yeah, I think they are clearing out '13 and '14 inventory. Odd, that the ST1300 is still on the Honda USA website. The last model year was 2012 so I doubt there is any "new" inventory left to clear out.curlyjoe_imp said:Yeah, I think they are clearing out '13 and '14 inventory. Odd, that the ST1300 is still on the Honda USA website. The last model year was 2012 so I doubt there is any "new" inventory left to clear out.kmoney_imp said:Is Honda still making it though, or are they still trying to clear out the remaining 13-14s and just keeping the bike on the website to make this easier? It's basically impossible for a company to change a model year after the fact, so they can't reissue "old" inventory.
http://powersports.honda.com/2012/st1300.aspx
http://powersports.honda.com/2012/st1300.aspx
On the ST board they say Honda still has some in the warehouse. Supposedly they can be had for around $11000. I can say my dealer would quote list price first.
Which by the way he did 2 years ago, so I did a fly and ride home for mine.