Can we talk Highway Pegs?

GaryMNM_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Anything you like or dislike about any forward highway pegs you've installed and where you mounted them?

What mounts did you use.

Any pic's you can post?

I can't help but feel I need that forward option to rotate a foot or both feet on occasion just for a slight position change.

I have also been pulling up some old and new posts on potential seat upgrades since sadly for me my 14 Standard seat isn't working for extended saddle time. :-/

I appreciate your feedback on any forward peg info.

Thanks.
 
I just Installed some Highway Pegs on my Honda Engine Guards last night. I went on a 40 mile ride with them and I found that they work excellent!

 
I got them from a local shop nearby called Mudspringer's. Great personal service. Because of the very limited space on these guards to install pegs, they new exactly what I would need to make it work. You could get this hardware anywhere you wanted. Here's the part numbers for you.

All Kuryakyn hardware.
#1002. 1" Magnum Quick Clamp
#4511. Short Right Angle Mounts. (3.5")
#8000. ISO-Peg small/male
 
Thread starter
Those look great! Have you been able to check your ground clearance on turns yet?

Hittheroad_imp said:
I got them from a local shop nearby called Mudspringer's. Great personal service. Because of the very limited space on these guards to install pegs, they new exactly what I would need to make it work. You could get this hardware anywhere you wanted. Here's the part numbers for you.

All Kuryakyn hardware.
#1002. 1" Magnum Quick Clamp
#4511. Short Right Angle Mounts. (3.5")
#8000. ISO-Peg small/male
 
GaryMNM_imp said:
Those look great! Have you been able to check your ground clearance on turns yet?

Hittheroad_imp said:
I got them from a local shop nearby called Mudspringer's. Great personal service. Because of the very limited space on these guards to install pegs, they new exactly what I would need to make it work. You could get this hardware anywhere you wanted. Here's the part numbers for you.

All Kuryakyn hardware.
#1002. 1" Magnum Quick Clamp
#4511. Short Right Angle Mounts. (3.5")
#8000. ISO-Peg small/male
They are 4 inches higher than the main pegs.
 
Hittheroad_imp said:
I got them from a local shop nearby called Mudspringer's. Great personal service. Because of the very limited space on these guards to install pegs, they new exactly what I would need to make it work. You could get this hardware anywhere you wanted. Here's the part numbers for you.

All Kuryakyn hardware.
#1002. 1" Magnum Quick Clamp
#4511. Short Right Angle Mounts. (3.5")
#8000. ISO-Peg small/male
**
THANKS. Bought these on Amazon per your specs.
 
Back
Top