GoldOxide_imp
Road warrior
... I like the shaft drive.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Heck, even with today's gas prices I couldn't burn that amount on a full day of riding from morning to night. Man, throw in some grub and maybe still cannot reach that amount.The ferret_imp said:$160 to ride a ski lift to the top a couple of times in a day? I could see $30 or $40. Dang ..... glad I don't ski.
Preferrably not. The imagination is a wonderful thing.GoldOxide_imp said:... show context examples of leather.
Preferrably not. The imagination is a wonderful thing.Cormanus_imp said:Preferrably not. The imagination is a wonderful thing.GoldOxide_imp said:... show context examples of leather.
Yeah, maybe toooo much luh-sss-teh.Yeah, the blowing snow is a show-stopper. :dodgy:inditx_imp said:Meanwhile in the heartland, we awoke to -35 wind chill and blowing snow.
So with apologies to GO and Ferret, no riding for me today.
inditx
