Was cruising through webike and came across this pic. Through the years I've never been a fan or felt like I needed saddlebags, but having seen these I'm thinking they look pretty cool. They are small, unobtrusive and fit the lines of the bike perfectly.
Thanks guys.
Jim
Willie & Max Raptor saddlebag - compact slant. Relatively inexpensive and widely available in the US.
The bike shown in the picture is a Japanese model (with Active engine guards and subframe). The rear turn signals on Japanese models are smaller and I believe they are further back. The saddlebags may have to be more forward on the US bikes unless you do something with the rear turn signals.
You'll also want to get saddlebag support bars. Check out e-clubman, samurider or webike for support bars for the CB1100.
Don't know if you saw my thread on these, but they are another option in smaller bags from Tourmaster called the Select series . they hold about 12 liters each, and come with rain covers.
Don't know if you saw my thread on these, but they are another option in smaller bags from Tourmaster called the Select series . they hold about 12 liters each, and come with rain covers.
Yea, if you have no plans on going on trips, even an overnighter, you dont need much. Those bags you posted look great. A think ziplock bag inside each one might satisfy your moisture repelent requirements.
A few weeks ago I bought the Aerostich tank panniers and used them as saddle bags and they work and look great.I had gone for the smaller competion size bags (6.6 liters each) Last week I bought the standard size in the same Aerostich tank panniers ,they are a little larger (8.8 liters each) and they also fit perfect in front of the rear turn signals.