Can anyone beat this?

Thread starter
Randy B_imp said:
We had 3 owners and 3 bikes. You just happened to have one more bike with the same number of owners. :P
So I discount your claim to the first ralley. :D
Ok...but where's your 'proof'? Besides...who counts the owners, it's always about the bikes! :thumbsup:
 
Could have been his and hers; in any event, they had four machines there. Good times were had and riding was involved. Sounds like a rally to me!

I'll give it my official Ron Approved sticker. :beerchug:

:D
 
ride4now_imp said:
Randy B_imp said:
We had 3 owners and 3 bikes. You just happened to have one more bike with the same number of owners. :P
So I discount your claim to the first ralley. :D
Ok...but where's your 'proof'? Besides...who counts the owners, it's always about the bikes! :thumbsup:
Ok...but where's your 'proof'? Besides...who counts the owners, it's always about the bikes! :thumbsup:

Right here! :P

This is me, Rolls and PTM at the San Jose Cycle Gear this past summer.

bcfa58664058f94443860a348f8a33b7.jpg


f7b70a191484bfb8a8c6ce1810eb8f53.jpg
 
Doc_imp said:
Are there only red CB1100s in the US?

Come on, where are all the white ones?

Red was our only option Doc.
 
Mine will be blue....when I get off my butt and swap the tank out......:D.
 
Back
Top