Can anyone beat this?

ride4now_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Can anyone top 4 CB1100's together... in the wild?

a9d2a473fabfb5486099f093455e83e8.jpg

9a9c5411a8cdd9ee65a58ab4de2477f3.jpg


I met up with fellow Forum member Sanpete for a quick 300
mile round trip day ride to the east coast of Florida today to
visit with another fellow Forum member Greg Davis.

7ebd3d671c60937cc2294e391c3ebda8.jpg


Thats Greg on the left, Sanpete in the middle, and me to the
right. Greg is the proud owner of two of those CB's plus
a few other sweet rides in his garage.

1be551bced692604e555e4b671c8cd54.jpg


Sanpete... we'll have to do it again sometime. Greg, if you can
get a reunion put together (not the correct word.. but you know
what I mean) up in the Carolina's, I'll try to make sure that I get
my CB up to Georgia so I can attend.

Thanks guys... A great day!





Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Very very cool. Congrats guys on the get together. Love the first pic with all those CBs lined up.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Very very cool. Congrats guys on the get together. Love the first pic with all those CBs lined up.
Hear, hear. Very, very cool indeed.
 
I think we have 5 members in my general vicinity, so maybe this summer? ;)
 
Thread starter
Spaceman, we thought about you when we
we were over there. Sorry, we didn't think
earlier to include you. Next time...
 
Yea, one would think that so Cal group or AZ group could get 5 or more together.
 
Yes! it was nice indeed! Thank you gheil for joining, and thank you Greg for the warm welcome. We shall meet again soon. :celebrate: We have the first rally!!!
BTW, I met another CB1100 owner in the wild today. His name is Mark and I invited him to join the forum. One more for the road.
 
Outstanding! Loved the pics thanks for posting. I should try setting up a Colorado meat n greet this summer. I think there are a few out there and I am planning to get mine out there for a couple weeks.
 
ride4now_imp said:
Spaceman, we thought about you when we
we were over there. Sorry, we didn't think
earlier to include you. Next time...
Yeah sure..."I'll call you, really." "You're a good friend, lets not ruin that."
 
Gee Spaceman.....left out of the first rally. Do you feel neglected? Lol
 
We had 3 owners and 3 bikes. You just happened to have one more bike with the same number of owners. :P
So I discount your claim to the first ralley. :D
 
Back
Top