deltamark
Running like a top
Thread starter
Hi all,
I'd like to purchase a camera and flexible mounting setup that I could attach to my helmet and various points on my CB1100 sidecar rig. I'd like to to record and publish some "Rudi the Sidecar Dog" excursions and trips, but would also use it to create and share some all-season backpacking / hiking / canoe trips with our younger dog, Hank.
I don't know much about these systems, but a GoPro setup is at the top of my list right now. Any suggestions as to which model, package or accessories might best to suit my purposes?
I'd like to purchase a camera and flexible mounting setup that I could attach to my helmet and various points on my CB1100 sidecar rig. I'd like to to record and publish some "Rudi the Sidecar Dog" excursions and trips, but would also use it to create and share some all-season backpacking / hiking / canoe trips with our younger dog, Hank.
I don't know much about these systems, but a GoPro setup is at the top of my list right now. Any suggestions as to which model, package or accessories might best to suit my purposes?
