Gone in 60
Road warrior
Thread starter
I run a camera on my helmets for commuting and my burgeoning YouTube efforts. I had looked for ready-made mounts for some of my helmets, but there wasn't much out there for the models I own, so I started making my own mounts:
Mental Health Day Project - Camera Mount
However, looking for something else, the chin mount website came up, and wow, they have really stepped up their helmet model offerings:
Chin Mounts - Best Motorcycle & MTB Helmet Mounts For GoPro & Insta360
They're 3D printed, and maybe $35 sounds like a bit much, but compared to the effort of custom-molding JB Weld epoxy, it's pretty tempting for my next lid!
Mental Health Day Project - Camera Mount
However, looking for something else, the chin mount website came up, and wow, they have really stepped up their helmet model offerings:
Chin Mounts - Best Motorcycle & MTB Helmet Mounts For GoPro & Insta360
They're 3D printed, and maybe $35 sounds like a bit much, but compared to the effort of custom-molding JB Weld epoxy, it's pretty tempting for my next lid!