Cafe' Mods

DGShannon_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Anyone ever stumbled across this picture before? I hadn't, and I really like that seat and tail unit. Anyone have a clue where it comes from?

 
Thread starter
Rebel73_imp said:
I was going to say the Chic Sport trunk, but upon closer inspection it's something else. Very nice, though.
As you say, it is definitely not the Chic. This one is much more rounded, and very reminiscent of the tailpiece on a Triumph Thruxton. Cool little built in taillight, as well.
 
I don't think it would be TOO hard to DIY (in my head)...strip the stock seat pan, cover the tank in Saran Wrap, use the rearward ~foot of the tank as a mold to create the hump shape out of fiberglass, enclose the hump, cover the remainder of the seat area in flat fiberglass, sand, paint, get an upholsterer to fab up a leather seat, drill a 2" hole in the back and wire in a generic tail light. That's ALL. ;)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top