Cafe mods

uscgmac_imp

Been there
Thread starter
I made a YouTube video of my 2014 CB1100 with my cell phone. Not the best video and I sound half retarded but it does show some light mods I did. Check it out if you want. I hate talking into a mic and hearing myself, LOL.
 
Nice vid and some tasteful mods.
 
I like it. My CB is about to get similar mods to the rear fender/taillight.
How's the rear shocks feel compared to OEM? And what brand are they?
What part of Long Island? I'm in Hampton Bays...
 
I love the look you've gone with very clean and subtle changes IMHO the only thing that would finish it off is the all black yoshi exhaust and black bars to go with the midnight look!
 
Very Nicely done. The videos is well done, too. I am going to leave the stock chrome fenders on mine. I also like the black mirrors. They go very well with the black tank color and blacked out engine.
 
736cc_imp said:
I like it. My CB is about to get similar mods to the rear fender/taillight.
How's the rear shocks feel compared to OEM? And what brand are they?
What part of Long Island? I'm in Hampton Bays...
What fairing is that? I really like that!
 
Thread starter
736cc_imp said:
I saw that black CB1100 at Captree Beach over Thanksgiving weekend! This Sunday I may ride that way again.
Im down there all the time. Actually I think I was down there the day before thanksgiving being that I went hunting the day after.
736cc_imp said:
Don Vesco Rabid Transit fairing from 1979
What a cool fairing. I still have the stock rear shocks on mine.
 
Thread starter
736cc_imp said:
There will a CB1100 gathering at Captree on Ocean Parkway early Sunday
Wish i could make it on Sunday but I have to watch my daughter while my wife is working. I was down there today with my Ultra.
736cc_imp said:
Don Vesco Rabid Transit fairing from 1979
I know this area very well, right by the Shinicock Inlet. I ride out to Hampton Bays quite a bit. I'm from Seaford in Nassau County.
 
Back
Top