Butch's red rider

Butch_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Seat red sticting, chrome head pipe, staintune pipe, long fender, cowl, fork stabalizer, home made plate holder, crash bars, and more.
 
Really like your bike.

Didn't think I'd like the long front fender, but I really do.

Header pipe- is that stock you had chromed or is it aftermarket?

Seat is cool too.
 
Beautiful, Butch.

But ... I reckon that cowl looks a bit like it's sucking its cheeks in. Just sayin'. :)
 
Thread starter
huxley2_imp said:
Really like your bike.

Didn't think I'd like the long front fender, but I really do.

Header pipe- is that stock you had chromed or is it aftermarket?

Seat is cool too.
Header is from samurider.com and tha long fender i like plus it helps the pipe from road garbage hitting it thanks
Still dont know how to put the pic as big as you did thanks for putting it up so big thanks butch
 
Thread starter
Honda Lover_imp said:
drodg_imp said:
Looks really nice.
Your bike is gorgeous. What specific type/model of AM chrome header pipes did you pick up from Samurider? Did they install as planned? Did you change the FI mapping?
Your bike is gorgeous. What specific type/model of AM chrome header pipes did you pick up from Samurider? Did they install as planned? Did you change the FI mapping? They only have 1 set of header pipes . They come in pieces and glue for the colector. No mapping at all spock to dealer in penn I know the service manager there hes the best I put the staintine pipe he said do nothing at all just put every thing on and go bike runs great and sound even better thanks
 
Thread starter
Honda Lover_imp said:
drodg_imp said:
Looks really nice.
Your bike is gorgeous. What specific type/model of AM chrome header pipes did you pick up from Samurider? Did they install as planned? Did you change the FI mapping?
Your bike is gorgeous. What specific type/model of AM chrome header pipes did you pick up from Samurider? Did they install as planned? Did you change the FI mapping? they only give you japaness instrutions witch sucks it took a while to do . called someone that had them said every one is using the gold permatex gasket for the pipes that go to the collector
 
Thread starter
Butch_imp said:
huxley2_imp said:
Really like your bike.

Didn't think I'd like the long front fender, but I really do.

Header pipe- is that stock you had chromed or is it aftermarket?

Seat is cool too.
Header is from samurider.com and tha long fender i like plus it helps the pipe from road garbage hitting it thanks
Still dont know how to put the pic as big as you did thanks for putting it up so big thanks butch
Header is from samurider.com and tha long fender i like plus it helps the pipe from road garbage hitting it thanks
Still dont know how to put the pic as big as you did thanks for putting it up so big thanks butch
Butch_imp said:
huxley2_imp said:
Really like your bike.

Didn't think I'd like the long front fender, but I really do.

Header pipe- is that stock you had chromed or is it aftermarket?

Seat is cool too.
Header is from samurider.com and tha long fender i like plus it helps the pipe from road garbage hitting it thanks
Still dont know how to put the pic as big as you did thanks for putting it up so big thanks butch
Header is from samurider.com and tha long fender i like plus it helps the pipe from road garbage hitting it thanks
Still dont know how to put the pic as big as you did thanks for putting it up so big thanks butch
 
Other than a long front fender about the only other option I know of to keep flying dirt, etc down is a Fenda Extenda. Which I have.
 
The forum won't allow you to advertiae it in the classifieds or in a general post because you don't have a high enough post count Butch. The rules state you can only advertise in the classifieds once you have accrued 25 posts.
 
Butch_imp said:
huxley2_imp said:
Really like your bike.

Didn't think I'd like the long front fender, but I really do.

Header pipe- is that stock you had chromed or is it aftermarket?

Seat is cool too.
Header is from samurider.com and tha long fender i like plus it helps the pipe from road garbage hitting it thanks
Still dont know how to put the pic as big as you did thanks for putting it up so big thanks butch
Header is from samurider.com and tha long fender i like plus it helps the pipe from road garbage hitting it thanks
Still dont know how to put the pic as big as you did thanks for putting it up so big thanks butch
Can anyone provide a link to this specific header? I have looked a the site but cannot tell for sure. Thanks for any help.
 
Back
Top