Burger Ride, Anyone?

Great burgers and superb company. Your burger was meant to serve three Nemo, LOL. Extra onions on mine.
Bike is looking good Nemo.

 
Holy smoly those aren't burgers those are two cooked cows separated by bread! Lol

If you got all that down, I am impressed!

What a great reason for a ride

HI Pam ( new hairdo?)
 
G'day redbirds. Sparky and Nemo. If you can get out of your seats after that feed, have a great ride!
 
Great photos. Like your T, 'Birds. I've got one just like it :). Those burgers look a bit skimpy; they could do with a slice or two of beetroot and an egg ;).

Cheers
 
Pterodactyl_imp said:
Great photos. Like your T, 'Birds. I've got one just like it :). Those burgers look a bit skimpy; they could do with a slice or two of beetroot and an egg ;).

Cheers
Nemo's had the egg. Never tried beet slices on a burger, I do like them. An Aussie speciality?
 
beets on a cheeseburger? gads
 
I have only recently tiptoed into eating beets and I wonder now what I was so adverse to. I'd definitely try it on a burger. In fact, a friend of mine owns a restaurant so I'll try it there and if I like it and he likes it, he may just put it on his menu. Maybe even name it after me.
 
Pterodactyl_imp said:
Great photos. Like your T, 'Birds. I've got one just like it :). Those burgers look a bit skimpy; they could do with a slice or two of beetroot and an egg ;).

Cheers
This may have been answered, but besides the beet, what else typically goes atop an Aussie-style burger?
 
Well, an old fashioned burger (ie not from a modern chain), would have the burger, lettuce, tomato, onion and beetroot as the base. Definitely not a sweet bun, but normally a white bread bun. Tomato sauce (ketchup) or barbecue sauce for lubrication. From then on its "up to you". A "With the Works", could have egg, cheese, pineapple, pickle, cucumber, or whatever is lying around the shop. I've even seen them with left over roast pumpkin.

This is making me hungry. I'm going to take Last Blast out for a burger. :)

Cheers
 
Pterodactyl_imp said:
Well, an old fashioned burger (ie not from a modern chain), would have the burger, lettuce, tomato, onion and beetroot as the base. Definitely not a sweet bun, but normally a white bread bun. Tomato sauce (ketchup) or barbecue sauce for lubrication. From then on its "up to you". A "With the Works", could have egg, cheese, pineapple, pickle, cucumber, or whatever is lying around the shop. I've even seen them with left over roast pumpkin.

This is making me hungry. I'm going to take Last Blast out for a burger. :)

Cheers
Only bike I've every met that eats burgers! :D
 
Thread starter
Pterodactyl_imp said:
Well, an old fashioned burger (ie not from a modern chain), would have the burger, lettuce, tomato, onion and beetroot as the base. Definitely not a sweet bun, but normally a white bread bun. Tomato sauce (ketchup) or barbecue sauce for lubrication. From then on its "up to you". A "With the Works", could have egg, cheese, pineapple, pickle, cucumber, or whatever is lying around the shop. I've even seen them with left over roast pumpkin.

This is making me hungry. I'm going to take Last Blast out for a burger. :)

Cheers
Photo of the sandwich, please.
 
I just got a bottle of this. Next time I grill a burger...

693163c5fb10b2a5f1dd1c08f1b458a3.jpg
 
Back
Top