GoldOxide_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
Plexus: Is it my imagination or does that stuff seem on the pricey side? Must be functionally significant.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Fort Nine has it on sale at 30% off.GoldOxide_imp said:Plexus: Is it my imagination or does that stuff seem on the pricey side? Must be functionally significant.
Great tip Nortoon - thx!Nortoon_imp said:Fort Nine has it on sale at 30% off.GoldOxide_imp said:Plexus: Is it my imagination or does that stuff seem on the pricey side? Must be functionally significant.
7 ounce can $20, 13 ounce can $26.
I have a 13 ounce spray can at the old price. We moved last May and I forgot all about it. The visor on my Bell helmet could use a shot.
Typically I am leary of such products myself.Cormanus_imp said:It’d want to be really excellent goop at that price.
Thanks popgun.Lord Popgun_imp said:"Plexus was developed for use in the aviation industry - specifically, for cleaning and protecting aircraft windshields".
Here is a link for anyone interested: Plexus Plastic Cleaner
Fort Nine has it on sale at 30% off.Nortoon_imp said:Fort Nine has it on sale at 30% off.GoldOxide_imp said:Plexus: Is it my imagination or does that stuff seem on the pricey side? Must be functionally significant.
7 ounce can $20, 13 ounce can $26.
I have a 13 ounce spray can at the old price. We moved last May and I forgot all about it. The visor on my Bell helmet could use a shot.
You mean that you leave them for moths at the time ?Bheezy27403_imp said:I usually leave them on my visor for months at a time.