Bug report: PDF Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cormanus

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter
I am unable to upload .pdf files to the forum. The file appears to load but the option to attach it to the post does not. Nor does the file appear in any list of my attachments.

Uploading pictures is possible.
 
Cormanus said:
I am unable to upload .pdf files to the forum. The file appears to load but the option to attach it to the post does not. Nor does the file appear in any list of my attachments.

Uploading pictures is possible.

Copy. Will investigate tonight and update post no later than tomorrow.
 
Thread starter
Please ignore this, rdprdp01. I've solved the problem: the size of the file I'm trying to upload is too big.
 
Cormanus said:
Please ignore this, rdprdp01. I've solved the problem: the size of the file I'm trying to upload is too big.

Copy. If you decide we need to increase the ceiling I set, let me know. 

Considering ticket resolved unless advised otherwise.
 
Thread starter
Resolved.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top