Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Cognizant man, cognizant. Actually, it's not as bad as you'd think. It's really not that different than a large bike w/o a sidecar but you don't have to worry about dumping it while backing. You don't want to try to back it uphill while sitting on it though.The ferret_imp said:Gorgeous. Question... How do you back it up? Or are you just very cognizant of where you pull in to and always leave yourself an out going forward?
Thanks. I really would have liked Indian red except my sidecar was black already. But, it's hard to beat black and chrome. My other sidecar is black as well. That's why I need a black CB. It's a Zeppelin nose style and a black CB is going to look fantastic married to it. I'm not sure which one I'm more excited about!Mick65_imp said:Stunning and beautiful, looks great in black as well.
Thanks Guth. As to the wheel, that though has occurred to me and after it's finished, I may do that.Guth_imp said:Now that's quite a rig.
After looking at this one, I think it would be cool if you could ultimately find a way to mount a CB1100 cast wheel on your other sidecar to match the wheels on the bike.
Yeah, it's OK. I've always loved sidecars anyway. And, besides an Indian, I can't think of a better sidecar bike than a CB11. The retro look works best with sidecars, IMO. I love the old style.The ferret_imp said:Oh yea, I've thought about what I'd do if I lost a leg. Id have no problem riding a bike with a hack...especially a CB 11 with a hack. Sorry about your leg problem, but sounds like you are making the best of a bad situation.
Buffalohead_imp said:Yeah, it's OK. I've always loved sidecars anyway. And, besides an Indian, I can't think of a better sidecar bike than a CB11. The retro look works best with sidecars, IMO. I love the old style.The ferret_imp said:Oh yea, I've thought about what I'd do if I lost a leg. Id have no problem riding a bike with a hack...especially a CB 11 with a hack. Sorry about your leg problem, but sounds like you are making the best of a bad situation.

Only if it were a human-sized titanium suppository with "Sugomi" influenced styling.The ferret_imp said:Buffalohead_imp said:Yeah, it's OK. I've always loved sidecars anyway. And, besides an Indian, I can't think of a better sidecar bike than a CB11. The retro look works best with sidecars, IMO. I love the old style.The ferret_imp said:Oh yea, I've thought about what I'd do if I lost a leg. Id have no problem riding a bike with a hack...especially a CB 11 with a hack. Sorry about your leg problem, but sounds like you are making the best of a bad situation.
Can you imagine a sidecar hooked up to a new Kawasaki Z 1000?![]()