Brown Seat?

glenridgerich_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I saw a pic of a CB with a brown seat and it really appealed to me. Anyone have one and/or can offer guidance toward finding one?
 
Some CBs from the 1970's came standard with a brown seat. A darker brown than the Salt Lake thread one. 1976 sticks in my mind. Probably other years too. Apologies if you all already knew this.
 
CB500T came with a brown seat I know.
 
Look up automotive upholstery shops in your general area; they should be able to re-cover your stock seat in the color/material of your choice (and probably for less $ than ordering one from Japan).
 
Thread starter
12milesout_imp said:
Look up automotive upholstery shops in your general area; they should be able to re-cover your stock seat in the color/material of your choice (and probably for less $ than ordering one from Japan).
Good suggestion, I will
 
thank you,
objectively the photos do not do well, live is even better

I'll do a few more photos with better lighting
 
Whoever did that did a great job.
 
Back
Top