Sep 12, 2013 #1 C CB4ME_imp Road warrior Thread starter You could probably buy 2 CB1100's for the price of this bike, provided you can find one.
Sep 13, 2013 #3 S Smiler_imp First service completed Great looking bike, always pulls the crowd at the biker cafes here. Long waiting list and way to expensive But if I win the lottery Bill
Great looking bike, always pulls the crowd at the biker cafes here. Long waiting list and way to expensive But if I win the lottery Bill
Sep 26, 2013 #4 S SnowCrash_imp First service completed The ferret_imp said: True and we got more horsepower too. Click to expand... Believe me, you wouldn't be saying that at the track! As much as I love the cb1100, it's got nothing on the more track-oriented norton. (Though I'd rather be on the honda when riding the streets) I'll post my britbike since it's relevant
The ferret_imp said: True and we got more horsepower too. Click to expand... Believe me, you wouldn't be saying that at the track! As much as I love the cb1100, it's got nothing on the more track-oriented norton. (Though I'd rather be on the honda when riding the streets) I'll post my britbike since it's relevant