Britain?s oldest recorded town. Colchester. The Abbeygate. Old and new

Inhouse Bob_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Frankie, how about a nice shot like this: your CB and medieval, English, heavy armoured knight :)
Trying to steal my Photo of the Month idea, eh? :P
Speaking of which, I have to come up with something soon!
Trying to steal my Photo of the Month idea, eh? :P
Speaking of which, I have to come up with something soon!
Bob, do we already have a dam/bike photo winner...am I missing something??....was busy setting a medieval trap for one senior member, who has 2 Hondas...:D
I was first to post a dam picture so I won the dam contest.
And I am looking forward to getting beyond these dam references!
I considered posting a photo of a portajohn or outhouse but figured you characters would just take that and run with it :angel:
I was first to post a dam picture so I won the dam contest.
And I am looking forward to getting beyond these dam references!
I considered posting a photo of a portajohn or outhouse but figured you characters would just take that and run with it :angel:
Yes Bob , you would get a s..t load of replies and it would be a mess to see whom is the winner of the biggest c..p.
 
Oh man, hope we go with the Portajohn... There are multiple construction projects around my office. That would be a snap!
 
Back
Top