Britain?s oldest recorded town. Colchester. The Abbeygate. Old and new

Frankie_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
f0b6b922d54c1708e0bf8c15609e656b.jpeg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Another cool shot Frankie .. part B& W part color. I like it
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Another cool shot Frankie .. part B& W part color. I like it

Thanks Ferret, nothing is ever black and white in my world.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
You’re a lucky man, Frankie. Or woman, I guess.
 
Frankie, how about a nice shot like this: your CB and medieval, English, heavy armoured knight :)
 
Thread starter
peterbaron_imp said:
Frankie, how about a nice shot like this: your CB and medieval, English, heavy armoured knight :)

Well, if this virus thing wasn’t around, that wouldn’t actually be that difficult! There are quite a few tournaments with jousting on horseback and sword play in Colchester Castle grounds and some other local castles during the summer. I will keep that one in mind !


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Ok PB, just what are you planning. Somehow I think I’ll be the subject of something :)
 
peterbaron_imp said:
Frankie, how about a nice shot like this: your CB and medieval, English, heavy armoured knight :)
Trying to steal my Photo of the Month idea, eh? :P
Speaking of which, I have to come up with something soon!
 
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Frankie, how about a nice shot like this: your CB and medieval, English, heavy armoured knight :)
Trying to steal my Photo of the Month idea, eh? :P
Speaking of which, I have to come up with something soon!
Trying to steal my Photo of the Month idea, eh? :P
Speaking of which, I have to come up with something soon!
Bob, do we already have a dam/bike photo winner...am I missing something??....was busy setting a medieval trap for one senior member, who has 2 Hondas...:D
 
I knew it! :D Man, gotta keep an eye on the Palace intrigue :s
 
peterbaron_imp said:
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Frankie, how about a nice shot like this: your CB and medieval, English, heavy armoured knight :)
Trying to steal my Photo of the Month idea, eh? :P
Speaking of which, I have to come up with something soon!
Trying to steal my Photo of the Month idea, eh? :P
Speaking of which, I have to come up with something soon!
Bob, do we already have a dam/bike photo winner...am I missing something??....was busy setting a medieval trap for one senior member, who has 2 Hondas...:D
I was first to post a dam picture so I won the dam contest.
And I am looking forward to getting beyond these dam references!
I considered posting a photo of a portajohn or outhouse but figured you characters would just take that and run with it :angel:
 
Thread starter
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Frankie, how about a nice shot like this: your CB and medieval, English, heavy armoured knight :)
Trying to steal my Photo of the Month idea, eh? :P
Speaking of which, I have to come up with something soon!
Trying to steal my Photo of the Month idea, eh? :P
Speaking of which, I have to come up with something soon!

There is a ‘photo of the month’? That’s a great idea!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Frankie_imp said:
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Frankie, how about a nice shot like this: your CB and medieval, English, heavy armoured knight :)
Trying to steal my Photo of the Month idea, eh? :P
Speaking of which, I have to come up with something soon!
Trying to steal my Photo of the Month idea, eh? :P
Speaking of which, I have to come up with something soon!

There is a ‘photo of the month’? That’s a great idea!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here you go, Frankie!
http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=12191&highlight=photo+challenge
It's been dam fun lately :banana:
 
Thread starter
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
Frankie_imp said:
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Frankie, how about a nice shot like this: your CB and medieval, English, heavy armoured knight :)
Trying to steal my Photo of the Month idea, eh? :P
Speaking of which, I have to come up with something soon!
Trying to steal my Photo of the Month idea, eh? :P
Speaking of which, I have to come up with something soon!

There is a ‘photo of the month’? That’s a great idea!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here you go, Frankie!
http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=12191&highlight=photo+challenge
It's been dam fun lately :banana:
Here you go, Frankie!
http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=12191&highlight=photo+challenge
It's been dam fun lately :banana:

Brilliant! I have a banana, I’ll get a shot of the bike with it later, cheers!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Frankie_imp said:
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
Frankie_imp said:
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Frankie, how about a nice shot like this: your CB and medieval, English, heavy armoured knight :)
Trying to steal my Photo of the Month idea, eh? :P
Speaking of which, I have to come up with something soon!
Trying to steal my Photo of the Month idea, eh? :P
Speaking of which, I have to come up with something soon!

There is a ‘photo of the month’? That’s a great idea!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here you go, Frankie!
http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=12191&highlight=photo+challenge
It's been dam fun lately :banana:
Here you go, Frankie!
http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=12191&highlight=photo+challenge
It's been dam fun lately :banana:

Brilliant! I have a banana, I’ll get a shot of the bike with it later, cheers!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here you go, Frankie!
http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=12191&highlight=photo+challenge
It's been dam fun lately :banana:

Brilliant! I have a banana, I’ll get a shot of the bike with it later, cheers!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:rofl::rofl:
 
Back
Top