Brisk ride today

Thread starter
brisk adjective \ˈbrisk\l

: moving or speaking quickly : quick and efficient

: pleasantly cool or cold

: done with quickness and energy

It's the second one. ;)
 
_imp said:
Not sure what a brisk ride is.Like taking a ride after eating
a corned beef sammich { beef brisket }.
Or maybe lugging a beef brisket in a backpack from
the grocer on a trip with a CB.
I did chuckle at this one :rofl:
 
Brisk ride definitions will vary with age too. Youngins will use the first or second, We all use the second from time to time and as we get older may prefer the second. As we get on in years the third one, due to a spastic colon, may be a necessity. :(
 
Thread starter
Rboe_imp said:
Brisk ride definitions will vary with age too. Youngins will use the first or second, We all use the second from time to time and as we get older may prefer the second. As we get on in years the third one, due to a spastic colon, may be a necessity. :(

Lol...yep ;)
 
Brisk was this morning. It was 33 deg. when I left for work, ran into heavy fog about 8 miles from work. When I walked in, a coworker asked me what was that on my jacket? I looked down and ice had formed on my jacket sleeves, that was brisk. 58 deg on the ride home this evening.
 
Back
Top