BREWTOWN RUMBLE (Drive-In Vintage Moto Show)

0011bc_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
brewtownrumble.com

It was a great time, shouldve taken way more pics.





















OH! it was held on the grounds of the old Pabst Brewery...a cool piece of history itself

96fde653fb9650630ad5a429bde73915.jpg
 
Great pics, 0011bc.
 
I'd like to ride the Triumph trike...once, never seen one before. My favorites are the BSA, CB900F and the V45 Interceptor ? Never seen that. I have a VF500, is the V45 a 450? I'll look it up unless Popgun beats me to it. Great pics 0011bc, nice contribution !
 
Almost went to this event. Great pics.

Wife and I ran in a charity 5K on Sunday and had planned on riding to Brewtown Rumble after, but weather and fatigue conspired against us. Next year!
 
Chapomis_imp said:
I'd like to ride the Triumph trike...once, never seen one before. My favorites are the BSA, CB900F and the V45 Interceptor ? Never seen that. I have a VF500, is the V45 a 450? I'll look it up unless Popgun beats me to it. Great pics 0011bc, nice contribution !
LOL, you made me look! 748cc. Here is at least one article on it: Honda V45 Interceptor: The Turning Point For Sportbikes
 
Back
Top