paulyi_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Just married. :banana:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Great. How did you see that picture?The ferret_imp said:Congrats
Love the huge picture which I believe is Mike "the bike" Hailwood on the number 7 Honda at the 1961 Isle of Man races on the side of the building
The ferret_imp said:I'm kind of an enthusiast and motorcycle historian. I love that stuff.
he's a lot of people's hero's. In the top 3 greatest riders of all time along with Giacomo and Valentino.



I was born in 1971 and he passed away in 1981.The ferret_imp said:Actually unless you are older than you look I'm surprised you are a Hailwood fan, as surely he was done racing by the time you were born. Except for 2 Isle of Man appearances in 78 and 79, he was done racing in 1967.
:clap::clap::clap:The ferret_imp said:No apologies necessary. All nationalities of men have done horrible things to all other nationalities of men. We try and not dwell on that here, just celebrate that no matter the nationality, we can all come together over motorcycles. We have members from close to 25 countries. That's as amazing thing, all brought together by our love of the CB 1100.
Yeah, I recall they were discolored or stained.The ferret_imp said:There was a pre delivery bulletin from Honda called the Wrench and it said part of the pre delivery prep was to wash the protective coating off the exhaust with soap and water before delivery. Not sure what kind of damage it could have caused? Discoloration maybe?