Bought another CB1100

Greg Davis_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Just bought another CB1100 ( 2013) I had one last year, sold it, decided to buy another. love the motor. etc. Just something about the bike I like. I would really like to have spoke wheels, low bars, and 4 into 2 pipes. Maybe Honda will release a 2016 with spokes etc. ??


1 W650
2 - YZ's
1 DR650
1 2013 CB1100
 
Sweet congrats Greg. Except for the spokes, everything else is easily doable on your new 13.

BTW where in Ohio do you live in the summer?
 
Greg Davis_imp said:
Just bought another CB1100 ( 2013) I had one last year, sold it, decided to buy another. love the motor. etc. Just something about the bike I like. I would really like to have spoke wheels, low bars, and 4 into 2 pipes. Maybe Honda will release a 2016 with spokes etc. ??


1 W650
2 - YZ's
1 DR650
1 2013 CB1100
That sounds like a good move, Greg.:celebrate: I may have other bikes, but even if I can't ride anymore in the near future, unless I just have to have the money, I will keep my CB1100 if only to sit in the garage and look at its beauty:rofl: ( I know it sounds stupid) but people look and the Mona Lisa don't they:P

ralph
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Sweet congrats Greg. Except for the spokes, everything else is easily doable on your new 13.

BTW where in Ohio do you live in the summer?
Columbus, Ohio in summer

Orlando in winter.
 
Good to see you back, Greg.
 
Back
Top