Little Clay_imp
New to the forum
Thread starter
Greeting CB 1100 Forum!
New guy here first posting - I got a used 2014 CB1100 recently with 16,400mi. Bought from a dealer who said it was a trade-in. They said that they did not know if the 16000mi valve adjustment had been done by the previous owner or not. Question, is this something I need to have done immediately?
Please advise, Thanks
I can tell you that the bike is running great
New guy here first posting - I got a used 2014 CB1100 recently with 16,400mi. Bought from a dealer who said it was a trade-in. They said that they did not know if the 16000mi valve adjustment had been done by the previous owner or not. Question, is this something I need to have done immediately?
Please advise, Thanks
I can tell you that the bike is running great
While at it you should flush them and the clutch.