Had this "hand numbness" problem after long rides of an hour or more. I guess the engine vibration/buzz were causing the numbness.
Since I could not go to the root cause (redesigning the engine for less vibration) of the problem, I reinforced the handle bar (path of engine vibration transmission) rigidness by installing a crossbar across the handlebar.
By doing so the issue was resolved, I did not feel any numbness anymore after a few long rides.
The crossbar served 2 purposes (multipurpose application):
1: Reinforce the handlebar
2: A point of attach for the DashCam
Regards
Alain Lee
Since I could not go to the root cause (redesigning the engine for less vibration) of the problem, I reinforced the handle bar (path of engine vibration transmission) rigidness by installing a crossbar across the handlebar.
By doing so the issue was resolved, I did not feel any numbness anymore after a few long rides.
The crossbar served 2 purposes (multipurpose application):
1: Reinforce the handlebar
2: A point of attach for the DashCam
Regards
Alain Lee
